News about release! (:

Go down

News about release! (:

Post  [Owner]Strawberry on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Release will surely be soon! <3

I think we will release on December 18 or 19, but if we get in the teens on TOG we might release it sooner!

Christmas Skins will be Released!

Blue Moon Skins will be on sale this whole month for 7 bucks, with 20% Crit and 20% Magic Damage and Damage

Christmas Auras will be on sale this whole month for 5 bucks, with 5k Damage and Defense! <3

Christmas Skins will be on sale this whole month for 5 bucks, with 10% Crit and 10% Magic Damage and Damage

VIP's will be for 30 bucks for this whole month too!

More Info SOON! :DDD

[Owner]Strawberry
Admin

View user profile http://destinyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: News about release! (:

Post  Chiyori on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Since I have no other choice to translate it into German, I'll just post it as a reply. ~

Der release wird sicher bald sein! <3

Ich glaube am 18 oder 19 Dezember, aber vielleicht auch früher!

Christmas Skins will be Released! Die Christmas Skins (Weihnachts Skins) werden released!

Blue Moon Skins werden den ganzen Monat für 7 dollar verkauft werden, mit 20% Krit und 20% Magieschaden und Schaden

Christmas Auras werden den ganzen Monat für 5 dollar verkauft werden, mit 5k Schaden und Verteidigung! <3

Christmas Skins werden den ganzen Monat für 5 dollar verkauft werden, mit 10% Krit und 10% Magieschaden und Schaden

VIP's werden außerdem diesen Monat für 30 dollar verkauft werden!

Bald mehr Info! :DD
Chiyori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MindFreak on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 am

So much for the release on them dates, is it going to happen at all?

MindFreak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyori on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 am

MindFreak wrote:So much for the release on them dates, is it going to happen at all?

I really don't know. They have no one to host it, since someoned needs 6gb RAM. And no one has them. ~
So that's causing issues. But I think, as soon as we have a hoster for the server it'll be up.

JepJep (: servers on.

Last edited by [Owner]Strawberry on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED ON 1:08 by Strawberry (:)
Chiyori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MindFreak on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

why the hell would they need 6gb of ram, they said there getting a dedi. The dedi is the host so they need hack shit ram on there pc. Its actually cheaper buying an 8gb dedi than getting your pc upgraded or a better ram. If they think there going on hamatchi and the server will get big, they got no chance with an hamatchi server.

No cussing pls.
and we are going to bann chu (;
GL.

Last edited by [Owner]Strawberry on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Being a butt to me on skype, attempting to hack my server :/)

MindFreak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiyori on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:36 pm

MindFreak wrote:why the hell would they need 6gb of ram, they said there getting a dedi. The dedi is the host so they need hack shit ram on there pc. Its actually cheaper buying an 8gb dedi than getting your pc upgraded or a better ram. If they think there going on hamatchi and the server will get big, they got no chance with an hamatchi server.

Hamachi first, once they've got money they're gonna get a dedicated server. - Thats what I remember they said.
Yea, I bet it is cheaper. But I guess you'll have to tell that to Straw, since she's the owner.
Chiyori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Owner]Strawberry on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

-Closed- Thanks! <3

[Owner]Strawberry
Admin

View user profile http://destinyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content