Destiny Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting

2 posters

Go down

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Empty How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting

Post  Melose Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Ok,for you 2 people that ask me ''Why isn't the color showing up and why isn't my words larger?I'm making a tutorial.Idk know if this is the right forum for this. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Okay,first i'll be showing u how to do color.1:Select your color.You should see 2 boxes.Type between those two boxes and u should see your color!

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Tutori11

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Tutori13

That's how you do color

Melose
Melose

Back to top Go down

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Empty How to make your words enlarged or larger

Post  Melose Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

The size tutorial is almost the same.

1:Select your size.Then you should see 2 boxes.Type between your two boxes and they are enlarged are larger.

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Tutori14
Melose
Melose

Back to top Go down

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Empty How to make your font

Post  Melose Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm

This is how you make your font.

Select your font.You should see 2 boxes.Type between the 2 boxes , and you have your font!

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Tutori15
Melose
Melose

Back to top Go down

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Empty Re: How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting

Post  [Owner]Strawberry Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Nice +1 cheers

[Owner]Strawberry
Admin

https://destinyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting Empty Re: How to make your words colored,enlarged,and fonted when posting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum